This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2

Started by Guido Franchetti, March 16, 2016 · 27 Replies · 368 Views

Cole Dano

I should have taken a closer look before I said anything. Your arms in B and C are good, I like the idea of holding that pad in A as your knock knees are giving you a hard time I can see.

This may take a while to straighten out and find the best solution for you.

For now stick with the pad, but try to hold it from your ankles rather than your feet.

Notice that when you are not using the pad your entire body is twisting quite a bit. I think that's just the knock knees an your trying to figure out how to deal with them and get your feet together. 

I'm good with you getting on your hands as extra work. 

Guido Franchetti

I did not even realise having knock knees until now, but having googled it you are right! But if it is part of my anatomical constitution what can I possibly do about it? And in particular what should I do which concerns this progression, reduce the twisting?

I tried the pad as I saw it recommended by Zach to ensure tension in the legs is maintained during the headstand, not because the knee were troubling me, but I can keep using it if it is a good idea.

Cole Dano

Sorry I didn't mean to imply it was something you could fix, it's your structure, as you say.

It does make it harder to keep tension when the feet don't touch. So it's a matter of working out the best way to deal with it.