Circus junkie starting Foundation and Handstand trainingHi

Started by _jquig_, February 11, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,994 Views

_jquig_

Hi, all!

 

I'm a hobbyist trapeze artist in my mid 20's. I've been weight lifting/active for my adult life, but now I'm ready to take it to the next level. I love the flying trapeze and acrobatics and I want to prepare my body to do everything it can do.

 

I bought the starter pack Foundation/Handstand curriculum in January and I've been progressing for about a month now. I'm already pleased with my progress!

 

I just bought Thrive yesterday--I'm excited to see where I can do with this community!

Romain

Welcome jquig.

I home that following Foundation & Thrive will help you with your trapeze :)

_jquig_

Thanks, Romain!

 

There's a lot of overlap between trapeze and gymnastics. The best flyers have all learned to "stay tight" and have excellent control of their movements.  Naturally, former gymnasts all do this far better than nearly anyone else starting out with trapeze (rivalled only by some highly skilled divers I've seen).

Jon Douglas

Welcome aboard!