GB Starter pack
Lifetime access to Foundation 1 and Handstand 1 Online Courses. These courses will build basic strength, mobility and balance.
Foundation 1 Online Course
Open to all ages and skill levels. Great for beginners. Access to the first six progressions for all seven elements in the Foundation Series.
Handstand 1 Online Course
Open to all ages and skill levels. Great for beginners. Corerequisite:
Handstand 2,3
Can someone answer a quick question for me.
Is the GB Start Pack just F1 and H1 combined and you save a bit of money as they are packaged together? Or do you get something extra in the GB starter pack that I am not seeing?
If someone purchases F1 do they get lifetime access to the online course and private forum?
I am not sure how many people follow the value of the Canadian Dollar, but it's horrible right now. I'd like to eventually get everything, but I am hoping the Canadian dollar recovers before I NEED more programs.