I've been working diligently throughout April, and I'm very nearly there.

I've done so many table rocks that I could do them in my sleep at this point. Worth it, though. Could I master shoulder extension by the summer?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sensei JP, January 1, 2016 · 27 Replies · 1,141 Views
I've been working diligently throughout April, and I'm very nearly there.

I've done so many table rocks that I could do them in my sleep at this point. Worth it, though. Could I master shoulder extension by the summer?
who knows, but you are very much closer! now it's time to start not letting the head dip forward and keep an upright posture. think "press to manna" when doing these. doing them without bending at the wrists yields very good results, as well. i am doing these around at 5kg right now. once you get that ROM in shoulder extension passively, the active side really has no obstruction. keep plugging away!
Nice improvement! You are close.
In my opinion you should aim for 90 degrees with a straight spine. If mastery comes before that you should work up to it still.