Restarting

Started by PrimalMove, December 14, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,054 Views

PrimalMove

Hey all. I was almost finished with f1 when I had I had a bad brain fart and decided to put on masd regardless of the type. Looking at foundation, I notice it has all the right components of creating great hypertrophy, but I was curious if others experience with it.

I love the low to high rep foundation it has in the beginning, but curious about over all volume to elicit muscle growth.

korija

Sure. My shoulders and traps have developed greatly :)

Gabriel Nunez

I definitely feel a lot stronger and people have commented on my shoulder, lat, forearm, calves and chest definition. But I feel that how ones look should come after functionality and actual relative use of the strength that we are trying to achieve. Who wants to be big and brawny but unable to tear a piece of toilet paper. The definition and gymnastic physique will come from doing this program and adhereing to its tenets. As soon as I saw the Gymnastic Bodies book back in 2008 and had it in my hands, the cover was something I wanted, but the techniques were definitely difficult and I didn't know how to bridge the gap from my current strength to what was on those pages. Fortunately, these online courses have been released and we are able to, of our own volition, rise to great levels of prowess that was once only limited to those fortunate enough to have gymnastics nearby. It would be awesome for all of us that achieve considerable development in this training to eventually meet at one of these seminars and all take a picture together to show everyone how powerful we have become. ;D

PrimalMove
Gabriel Nunez said:

I definitely feel a lot stronger and people have commented on my shoulder, lat, forearm, calves and chest definition. But I feel that how ones look should come after functionality and actual relative use of the strength that we are trying to achieve. Who wants to be big and brawny but unable to tear a piece of toilet paper. The definition and gymnastic physique will come from doing this program and adhereing to its tenets. As soon as I saw the Gymnastic Bodies book back in 2008 and had it in my hands, the cover was something I wanted, but the techniques were definitely difficult and I didn't know how to bridge the gap from my current strength to what was on those pages. Fortunately, these online courses have been released and we are able to, of our own volition, rise to great levels of prowess that was once only limited to those fortunate enough to have gymnastics nearby. It would be awesome for all of us that achieve considerable development in this training to eventually meet at one of these seminars and all take a picture together to show everyone how powerful we have become. ;D

I have to agree. I got the book, read a few f the articles on T-nation and dragon door by coach and just had to get started. Thanks guys