I'ts winter, so i cannot train outside as usual. I have no gym so i train in my home, in a room, my handstand and handstand push ups which are my current goals.
REALLY opsessed with these moves but cannot find the right progressions to do it, and don't have the money for the handstand series.
I have so extremely much motivation, but not the right place to train and not the right information to become as good as i want to be. And of course i exaggerate a bit. I will master the handstand and be able to do these things but i don't want to train in a way that i make slow progress.
I have not enough space to train so even if i had money for the handstand series, i wouldn't have the right place to train....
This is just a situation that i have to deal with but i REALLY want to get into a better position from where i can train. Need a place to train and cash for right information so i can become really good.
Cash is not the big problem, just takes some time. But place is just waiting until something magical happens like, when i start my own life and buy a house close to a gym or a gym close to my house whatever (kidding)
Someone tips on how to deal with this crap situation?
