bringing gymnastic skills to my training.

Started by GMac, March 23, 2008 · 1 Replies · 3,424 Views

GMac

I've been working out w/ strength and conditioning for about one year via a blend of mainly Ross Enamait a bit of CF & some Ring Training. It has been going well and I've kind of got a second shot at fitness via these guys. I'd like to start working some gymnastic/skill moves like what i've seen here beastskills... into my training. Anyone have a link or care to offer advice on how I might go about safely adding these in. I was just kind of planning on doing 10-15min daily practice of handstands, planche and another skill to be named.

Thanks

PS: Happy Bunny Day !!! I gave myself 100burpees w/ Tabata finisher and many, many delicious hard boiled eggs !!!

Blairbob

Take a look at drillsandskills.com articles by Roger Harrell. A fair enough syllabus for what you are looking for. Add in the articles by Coach Sommer concerning leg lifts, planche, and front lever and you're pretty much gold.