This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Dificulty in some basic exercises ( due to previous injury )

Started by perazzoc, December 4, 2015 · 0 Replies · 55 Views

perazzoc

Hi all

Some months ago i've posted this https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/21051-gst-with-some-injuries-and-other-questions/.

I'm training 3x/week

Now, i've already started F1 and H1 but i have some questions.

I have a super poor spine + hamstring + hip mobility and it seems that i can't bend my spine. For exemple:

when i do FL PE1 IM when I move my spine Up I feel the discs in my lower back, its not painfull but it's strange ( I don't normally feel my disks in my spine except those that i've injuried once ). I feel like if they were being pressed out of spine... i'm not sure and I don't know how to explain this. What should i do about this?

All that bends the back makes me afraid.

Like SL PE1 IM and 

and the MN PE1 IM: i love this one but one day i've noticed that i was doing  it wrong, i was going to the sides instead of going forward, when i tried going forward i've hurted myself, but it was nothing serious, the pain gone in 1 or 2 days ( i did it with 1kg or two).
What should i do? skip the MN at leats for now? should i do with reduced ROM or what?

For The first H1 exercise i don't have the strength to do, my head hurts and i can't touch my knees in my elbows due to low flexibility.

Should i continue doing all the progression or i need more flexibility before ?

For the others progressions, its all ok. I'm really liking the program

Thanks guys, and sorry for the bad english.