Hi! Three months ago I was injured and now I am ready to start training again. What should I do? Start with the same progressions or everything from the beginning?
Help me please!
Started by Alex Sharsh, December 4, 2015 · 1 Replies · 1,555 Views
Hi! Three months ago I was injured and now I am ready to start training again. What should I do? Start with the same progressions or everything from the beginning?
Help me please!
This depends on the injury. Are you doing foundations? If so, and you have been cleared for training, the earlier foundation templates are nice healing prescriptions due to combined volume and safe progressions of body positions with good mechnical advantage. Of course, response to the beginning exercises and no onset of symptoms/pain would be the guide. If you are seeing a physio, I recommend sitting down with him/her with the gymnastic bodies literature and coming up with a detailed 1 month action plan. Then again, that plan will change if you consider participating in the release of the new Movement course soon!
Best of Luck,
Ryan