Hey everybody just wanted to get some feedback about setting up a new routine. Basically i have laxed on exercising regularly lately and need to hit it. I want/need to up my strength and fill out/add some mass back to my frame. I am '5 "9 1/2 around 145lbs. Not sure how many are familiar with "starting strength" by rippetoe but basically i would like to incorporate some heavy fullbody lifts..such as: barbell squats, front squats, overhead squats, deadlifts, power cleans. Then add some gymnastic/bodyweight movements for upperbody. Maybe like a M, W, F schedule and maybe a light recovery/conditioning circuit on saturday. I have 2 sets of rings, paralletes. I am going to join a gym so i can start squating, etc so i have a cage to do them safely. So basically my goals are mainly just getting stronger and adding some mass back....also working on handstands and maybe the front lever, planche work also. Any and all feedback greatly appreciated.
thanks
Casey