Hi all, only relatively recently joined the GB programme but loving it so far! Did anyone organise a regular meetup in central London for following the programme?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
London.
Started by Murray Truelove, November 11, 2015 · 27 Replies · 3,513 Views
Which part of London do you live Gareth?
I'm in NW (Stanmore) and would love to find someone to do some regular training with.
Hi all, just chipping in here. Now that the weather is good I'm up for some outdoors training, or even just getting out and meeting other people. I have two sets of rings and a fairly unportable set of p-bars! I live near Crystal Palace in south London but always willing to travel.
Also I don't drive, but I would totally be up for chipping in for petrol to do the odd road trip up to Forma!
Did anyone go to the Forma workshop last month?
Fi