This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE1>iM

Started by Robert D, November 6, 2015 · 2 Replies · 68 Views

Robert D

Hi there,

 

I am posting this video of MN/PE1>iM as suggested by a response to a post I made in Foundation One forum. The stiff legged windmill is the movement I find most difficult so far of any of the progressions

 

This video is the 7th workout I have done of this exercise (Weeks 5 through 9, 2x per week)

 - I have difficulty in keeping the arm which is holding the weight directly up and down, I am unsure if it is a sholder mobility, sholder strength or motor control problem.

 - Also when I perform the movement there is a very light crunching in the sholder joint. I have had no sholder pain during or after performing this exercise and have completed 7 workouts with it.

 - Also of note I have poor posterior chain mobility although I have noticed a decent increase in mobility since starting foundation one and I do believe it is mostly due to this mobility progression.

 

 

Any reccomendations for technique for windmills or mobility drills to improve this would be appreciated. Also the movement is slightly worse with the weight being held with left hand as you may notice in video

 

Thanks

stiffleggedwindmills.mp4

Cole Dano

Please upload  your video to YouTube or a equivalent video service. Otherwise we need to download your video to view it.

 

     How to Post a Form Check    

Robert D
Cole Dano said:

Please upload  your video to YouTube or a equivalent video service. Otherwise we need to download your video to view it.

 

     How to Post a Form Check    

Video now embedded in 1st post. Thank you for your advise