Am I doing this right?

Started by Bob Sanders, September 20, 2009 · 1 Replies · 2,575 Views

Bob Sanders

Hey guys. I know that there is a lot of "what do you think of my routine thread". I have been doing this for quite some while now. Was hesitant of posting a thread like this because I have been seeing a lot of it lately and even more now but do keep in mind that I have been going at this for quite some time now but I would like more info to advance on my basic movements.

Shoulder ROM warm up

Scapula ROM and Mobility warm up

Wrist warm ups

Adv. Frogstand - 10 sec x 6

Psuedo Planhe Pushups - 5x5

Handstand on Wall - 30 sec for 6 sets

Low Tucked L-sit - 15 sec x 4

-Low L-sit - 15 sec x 4

Tucked Front Lever - 15 sec x 4

Alternating each day

That is basically it. These I do basically everyday. for 4 days straight for 5 or maybe 7 if I have the time. I am planning to add wall walks, handstand push ups and pull up variations as supplementary exercise from time to time. So how am I doing? What do you think I should that can help me advance a little faster? I don't have specific days. I do practice these skill everyday after school. So you know, I would love your advic.

Blairbob

work the BL in there, you know you want to. :lol: :roll: :wink: