This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Advanced Frog Stand + IM

Started by palazzolo85, October 12, 2015 · 5 Replies · 235 Views

palazzolo85

I've been comparing my advanced frog stand to the athletes video progression in F2, and I feel that I copy the form in the video pretty well.  My wrists are under my lower abs just like him is.  But I feel like my lean could be a little further forward but then again i face plant when i push it another inch or so.

What do you guys think? I'll post the videos I took for the strength + IM progressions..

 

IMG_5017.MOV

IMG_5013.MOV

Jeremy Huston

You're doing the wrong IM -- Advanced Frog is paired with Single Leg Extensions.

Alessandro Mainente

The adv frog needs a bit more of protraction and depression.

mobility is wrong, the assignment is single leg extension.

palazzolo85

shit sorry guys dont know how i screwed that up

 

I'll post new videos thursday