This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H3 is coming real soon!

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, October 10, 2015 · 42 Replies · 2,238 Views

Mercurium
Murray Truelove said:

Two micro cycles using the 30s template (adding 6s instead of 12s) worked for me, around 48s I had to start increasing the rest time.

I was surprised to find that I can already do rope climbs, I'm only staying at PE9 while everything else catches up.

Thanks for the advice! I'm finding 4x36s to be a real pain... I've been stuck there for a while now, and sometimes I even regress as far as 3x24s! I've started alternating my training on a very thick and very thin bar. Hopefully attacking it at two different angles might have some effect. I'll definitely program some microcycles. 6 seconds sounds doable  :P

Murray Truelove
Mercurial Flow said:

Thanks for the advice! I'm finding 4x36s to be a real pain... I've been stuck there for a while now, and sometimes I even regress as far as 3x24s! I've started alternating my training on a very thick and very thin bar. Hopefully attacking it at two different angles might have some effect. I'll definitely program some microcycles. 6 seconds sounds doable :P

Another thing I've found when increasing endurance is to always do the prescribed volume. If you're on 4x36s then you do 144s that work out, if you fail mid set, catch your breath then get back up on the bar. No excuses.

Every week your overall volume should increase (except when deloading) until you hit mastery, then it's only a case if tidying up.

Mercurium
Murray Truelove said:

Another thing I've found when increasing endurance is to always do the prescribed volume. If you're on 4x36s then you do 144s that work out, if you fail mid set, catch your breath then get back up on the bar. No excuses.

Every week your overall volume should increase (except when deloading) until you hit mastery, then it's only a case if tidying up.

That makes sense... Volume and endurance training go together like intensity and strength training. 

 

Thanks again.

Jesse Kim

Will there be a rings 2 coming in a few years by any chance?

palazzolo85
Jesse Kim said:

Will there be a rings 2 coming in a few years by any chance?

You mean a few months right . All ring work is really impressive and fascinating to me. Even if I'm not ready, I'd still buy them ( cough,cough, coach) lol

Jesse Kim
palazzolo85 said:

You mean a few months right . All ring work is really impressive and fascinating to me. Even if I'm not ready, I'd still buy them ( cough,cough, coach) lol

I say few years because it would be difficult to to create a program on the best upper body building tool :D And ring elements are just badass. But I'd be surprised if they made a rings two in a few months though ;)

Bro'

We'll get R2 and R3 at some point in the future. They're just not the priority because practically nobody would benefit from their release. Even now, not many people are working on R1.

Jesse Kim
Bro said:

We'll get R2 and R3 at some point in the future. They're just not the priority because practically nobody would benefit from their release. Even now, not many people are working on R1.

Oh true.

Cory Fair

H3 is coming this Saturday, October 31st. We are also offering a package with the full Handstand Series. Those who already own one or more handstand courses can of course upgrade at discount. :)

~Atticus
Cory Fair said:

H3 is coming this Saturday, October 31st. We are also offering a package with the full Handstand Series. Those who already own one or more handstand courses can of course upgrade at discount. :)

Cory,

 

Is it possible for us mortals that are still at the "PE" level on H1 to get a glimpse, or a sort of teaser of what H3 would look like, on the student portal, both the strength and mobility elements? Even if it's just for a day. Because as it stands, I'll probably not be taking this course until the next president is running for re-election.  

~Atticus
Mercurial Flow said:

Thanks for the advice! I'm finding 4x36s to be a real pain... I've been stuck there for a while now, and sometimes I even regress as far as 3x24s! I've started alternating my training on a very thick and very thin bar. Hopefully attacking it at two different angles might have some effect. I'll definitely program some microcycles. 6 seconds sounds doable  :P

Chin Hangs have proved to be a real pain. It's an unruly beast. What I try to do is increase each workout by a total of 3 seconds, and so each week I gain about 6 seconds of total time under tension. I've found that that's the most user-friendly way for me to progress with it.

 

I cannot imagine how I'm going to make it in the months to come.

Keilani Gutierrez
~Atticus said:

Chin Hangs have proved to be a real pain. It's an unruly beast. What I try to do is increase each workout by a total of 3 seconds, and so each week I gain about 6 seconds of total time under tension. I've found that that's the most user-friendly way for me to progress with it.

I cannot imagine how I'm going to make it in the months to come.

we'll be with you every gruesome step of the way. ^_^

I'm coming up on straddle ups and chin hangs soon, so i'll finally get to have fun with these exercises like you guys have. /sunglasses

Jesse Kim

To get the package do you have to buy H1 first in order to qualify for the package? So you would have to pay twice?

Cory Fair
Jesse Kim said:

To get the package do you have to buy H1 first in order to qualify for the package? So you would have to pay twice?

Nope, the package includes H1/2/3 (and some bonuses) at a discount. The upgrades simply shave off the price of the courses you already own. :)

Jesse Kim
Cory Fair said:

Nope, the package includes H1/2/3 (and some bonuses) at a discount. The upgrades simply shave off the price of the courses you already own. :)

Oh wow sounds awesome! :D Sorry one more question. I only have F1 but want to get H1 as well and hopefully soon the package. And I have an upgrade for the starter pack waiting as well. Do I not qualify for the package then? :(

Cory Fair
Jesse Kim said:

Oh wow sounds awesome! :D Sorry one more question. I only have F1 but want to get H1 as well and hopefully soon the package. And I have an upgrade for the starter pack waiting as well. Do I not qualify for the package then? :(

 

Not to worry, everyone qualifies for the package. The Starter Pack is just one option if you wanted the beginner courses instead of a whole series.

Jesse Kim
Cory Fair said:

Not to worry, everyone qualifies for the package. The Starter Pack is just one option if you wanted the beginner courses instead of a whole series.

Again, AWESOME! Thank you again :D

meras
Cory Fair said:

H3 is coming this Saturday, October 31st. We are also offering a package with the full Handstand Series. Those who already own one or more handstand courses can of course upgrade at discount. :)

Thank you for offering an upgrade deal