This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE9 Form check

Started by Jcweldingh, September 15, 2015 · 2 Replies · 80 Views

Jcweldingh

I have been doing this for about a month. How does it look? I'm greatful for any tips.

 

https://youtu.be/z2eA_lZ5mK4

Alessandro Mainente

Try to reach maximum range of motion while holding the butt on the stall bar, then if necessary move the butt off the stallbar. notice that you passive hamstring range of motion plays a bir role on how much you can stay in contact with the support before moving away from it.

Jcweldingh
Alessandro Mainente said:

Try to reach maximum range of motion while holding the butt on the stall bar, then if necessary move the butt off the stallbar. notice that you passive hamstring range of motion plays a bir role on how much you can stay in contact with the support before moving away from it.

I know. I might have some issues with my hamstring flexibilty. 

 

https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/21866-mnpe5-and-hamstring-flexibility/#entry195382:)