I'm 3 weeks into F1 and H1. I thought I'd just post an introduction.
I'll be 51 years old next month. Last year I started getting serious about “getting back in shape”. I tried several different Programs, Starting with basic calisthenics then moving to wight lifting. I have made a lot of progress. I am much stronger, and I went from size 38 pants down to size 34. (Still looking to get to a size 31). I did a lot of research which took me through “Starting Strength” and then “531” and ultimately here at “GymnasticBodies” This is exactly what I was looking for! Being strong is great but being mobile is just as if not more important. I am so glad I found this. At my age I don't expect to become an elite level gymnast but I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can go.
Thanks Coach Sommer and all who helped for putting this program together!!
Dave.