This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Training schedule

Started by Itamar sha'ashuaS, September 3, 2015 · 30 Replies · 1,160 Views

Kasper

Great thread! I've been following this schedule the last 4-5 weeks. With this I'm able to progress 'one week' in almost every exercise each time I work out.

Monday: F7 + MSs (AM) Climbing (PM)

Tuesday: rest

Wednesday: 30-40min climbing + H1 + TBs

Thursday: F7 + FSs (AM) Climbing (PM)

Friday: rest

Saturday: Climbing + H1, maybe some mobility work.

Sunday: rest

In addition I do some light stretching, pushups and wrist work most mornings.

SarahsWhere

Can I be the ignorant newbie and ask what F7 is?

Cole Dano

F7 is training all 7 Foundation Elements in one session.

SarahsWhere

Thanks!

Oompa2

G’day all,
 
It’s always interesting to see what others are doing and the progress they are making, despite differences in programming.
I sadly don’t have the capacity to continue my journey down Foundation/Hand Stand at the moment (for other priorities), but my training looks like this:
 
    Monday: Strength (Back Squat, Bench Press, other work). Mobility (elements from the Foundation series)
    Tuesday: Running / Intervals
    Wednesday: Strength (Dead lift, Weighted Lunges, other work).  Mobility (elements from the Foundation series)
    Thursday: Running / Intervals
    Friday: Circuit training
    Saturday: Weight load walk
    Sunday: Rest & Stretch
 
If I were still doing Foundation/Handstand, it would be F7 on Monday & Wednesday. Food for thought I guess...

Oh and I noticed someone mention carb intake. I aim for 500-700g per day depending on what the relevant training is.
 
Callum

Sascha Ringel

Thank you very much for this interesting thread which made me think about my own schedule once more. No I'm trying my 4th iteration of my training schedule (started with Fa/Fb on 4 days + H1 days, switched to F7 2 days, then with stretch modules workouts got really long, switched back to Fa/Fb on 4 days but could not really incorporate H1 & S1 due to other practice).

So the new schedule looks like the following:

 

Fri: Fa (FL, sPL, SL, SLS) [30min] ,                               Karate [2hr]

Sat: H1 , S1 Middle Split [1hr 15min]

Sun: Fb (HBP, RC, Mn) , S1 Front Split [1hr 15min]

Mon: H1 [30min],                                                            Karate [2hr]

Tue: S1 Bridge [45min]

Wed:                                                                               Karate [2hr]

Thu: rest

 

So the new week always starts on Fridays, I reduced the foundation work to 1 day Fa & 1 day Fb, while doing two H1 days and also having 3 stretch sessions. Let's see how it works, I just hope that for foundation 1 day of for each exercise will be succesful. Any further feedback is very welcome!

 

Kind regards, Sascha