New Routine

Started by kippy42, September 7, 2009 · 0 Replies · 2,287 Views

kippy42

Hi,

I'm 43 YO and have worked out primarily with free weights for well over 30 years now. Have also been using bodyweight/ring training for the past year. Let me know what you think of this routine I'm doing.

Mon.

A1- One arm assisted pull-ups - 2 sets of 3 reps (3-5 sec. pause at top)

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of Front Lever Tucks

A2-HeSPU-(negatives) 2 sets of 4 slow reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of Planche (frog stands)

B1- Hanging leg lifts (half) 2 sets of 4 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of L-sits (low)

B2- Single leg squats (graduated) 2 sets of 5

Wed.

A1- Rows (XR Bulgarian) 2 sets of 5 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of Front Lever Tucks

A2- Push-ups (XR Bulgarian) 2 sets of 5 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of Planche (frog stands)

B1- Archups (lower back) 2 sets of 5 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of L-sits (low)

B2- Natural leg curls- 2 sets of 5 reps

Fri.

A1-Curls (XR inverted chin-ups) 2 sets of 5 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of Front Lever Tucks

A2- Dips (XR Bulgarian) 2 sets of 5 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of Planche (frog stands)

B1- Obliques (windshield wipers- half) 2 sets of 5 reps

After these 2 sets are done, I do 8 sets of 8 seconds of L-sits (low)

B2- Trap bar deadlifts- 2 sets of 6 reps