Which Stretch course to begin with

Started by JasonN, August 29, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,386 Views

JasonN

I have started F1 and H1 together and wanted to start adding the stretch courses but I can't afford them all at once. Is there a preference on which to start with if you can only have one? Or do I select the one I suspect would do me the most good?

 

j

Wes Tan

I would say it's up to you really Jason. Front splits will help you develop the mobility you will need to progress in your manna work and SLS for F1, although spinal mobility is where lots of adults are seriously lacking so that would always be a good job to get started on as well. Bridge will help your FL progressions and shoulder mobility for Handstands.

Seminole 4

Yeah, man. I'd just figure out the area(s) you need the most work on and get the corresponding stretch course.

JasonN

Thanks. I think my quads, hams and glutes are telling me 'noooo!' so Front Split is probaby what I need. Hope in a month I can do the next one!

 

 

j