This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1, H1, and Btgb

Started by Jesse Kim, August 26, 2015 · 31 Replies · 598 Views

Jon Douglas
Jesse Kim said:

Sorry another novice question: do I get lifetime access to F1 or do I have to purchase the whole series in order to get some sort of lifetime guarantee? Just wondering.

Lifetime.

They look after you here ;)

Rayne-William
Jesse Kim said:

Just out of curiosity, how far did you guys get on F1?

I am still in the F1 progressions for the Side Lever(SL) elements because I am focusing on developing raw core strength. The other six elements I am in F2 still. 

If you change your default user settings to allow viewing signatures will see where some of the forum members are at in the courses they are working on. 

Jesse Kim
Rayne-William said:

I am still in the F1 progressions for the Side Lever(SL) elements because I am focusing on developing raw core strength. The other six elements I am in F2 still. 

If you change your default user settings to allow viewing signatures will see where some of the forum members are at in the courses they are working on. 

I just realized that I can change my default settings. Lol why didn't I found this earlier? Thank you ^^

Jesse Kim

Sorry, a noob question. What does PPT stand for?

Alexander Egebak
Jesse Kim said:

Sorry, a noob question. What does PPT stand for?

Posterior pelvic tilt, the action of tilting the pelvis back over to straighten the spine for a more stable position. The position gives the look of a hollow body.

Jesse Kim
Alexander Egebak said:

Posterior pelvic tilt, the action of tilting the pelvis back over to straighten the spine for a more stable position. The position gives the look of a hollow body.

 

Alexander Egebak said:

Posterior pelvic tilt, the action of tilting the pelvis back over to straighten the spine for a more stable position. The position gives the look of a hollow body.

Ah that makes a lot of sense now. Thank you ^^

Nick Roy

The "ribs down" cue helped me alot more, than just PPT. When laying on your back, touch your stomach right at the bottom of your ribs. Try to pull your lower ribs to the floor. PPT combined with "ribs down" feels like a much fuller contraction