Shoulder flexibility online classes vs courses. In which course?

Started by Mikeysun, August 6, 2015 · 4 Replies · 1,835 Views

Mikeysun

Hi

I am interested in the courses. But I saw that in the online classes, there qre specific shoulder flexibility classes.

Are these ones included in the courses? I mean, the exercises of these online shoulder classes are part from the courses but more advanced?

If so, which course also integrates theses shoulder flexibiity exercises and more?

Thanks,

Mike.

Coach Sommer

The online classes are introductory level material, but are easily followed along with.

 

The online courses are much more in-depth; but require greater commitment.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mikeysun

Thanks for reply,

So do you mean that the shoulder flex classes are included (and expanded) in F1 and Thoracic Bridge courses?

Coach Sommer

The shoulder mobility work is far more extensive and detailed in Foundation, Handstand and Thoracic Bridge.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mikeysun

Thank you