I have actually had foundation 1 for quite some time... I got side tracked with some unexpected competition training (Oly's) for a few months. When I came back, I got a little case of paralysis by analysis.
I see that the movements are broken down into sections, with all the requisite preparation work, leading up to the main movement...
Background
44 years old, strength and Oly background, some crossfit and bodyweight experience... Handstands, and lots of crawling etc...
Questions:
1. Do I pick one movement i.e. Straddle Planche, Side lever etc.. and work on only that movement?
2. How much time daily, is ideally spent working on the specific movement and its mobility component?
3. Is there a recommended warmup?
4. If I am working on a movement, is that all I work on?
If my specific questions are answered in previous posts, please point me in the right direction.
Thanks