This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE 6 Moving from Block 2 to 3

Started by Wolf with one Ear, June 19, 2015 · 3 Replies · 130 Views

Wolf with one Ear

I have been able to complete 5x36.  Last set is a struggle, but form is maintained.  However, when I attempted to move on to 4x48, I could get the first, the second with great effort, but nowhere close on Sets 3 and 4.  

 

I am trying to decide whether or not to use steady state on 36 seconds, or whether I should try a smaller interval of increase, such as 4X38 seconds.  

 

Any thoughts?  

Freeflyer

A smaller increase could work well for you.  12s jumps can be pretty intense.  Maybe go for 6s jumps following the same pattern?

Jon Douglas

Smaller steps.

Alternatively, if you got say 48, 3*36, you might continue in that vein and work on trying to nail 2*48, 2*36.