Hello guys! I have just purchased the subscription for online classes. I have a question: how many times a week it is recommended to do the class, for instance, lower body mobility class or handstand. I really want to have splits and be able to do free standing handstand hold so those are my priorities. Once a week each class or more? Thanks a lot!
Online classes
Started by Zarina, June 12, 2015 · 2 Replies · 3,413 Views
As often as you can do them while maintaining recovery and progressing. It takes some self-experimentation to find your ideal level of training. Some people thrive on more training, some people thrive on less. It's recommended to start with the bare minimum, run at that level for 4 weeks, assess where you are, and take it from there.
Benjin pretty much said it all.
If you are looking for a bit more depth and a complete set of programming options, then then GB Courses provide that.
https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/gb-courses/foundation-series/