Hi guys ! After taking a step back to HBP/PE2, I'm finally again on HBP/PE3 completely pain free. I want you guys to please check my form, I'm going to stay on week 1 until it feels like nothing.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by chuchodani, May 25, 2015 · 11 Replies · 269 Views
Hi guys ! After taking a step back to HBP/PE2, I'm finally again on HBP/PE3 completely pain free. I want you guys to please check my form, I'm going to stay on week 1 until it feels like nothing.
If you notice your feet at the beginning you are changing the position, this should be avoided.
personally i prefer a little bit of lean and hips to the floor before shoulders.
You need more lean. Notice how much athlete on HBP/PE3 video leans.
EDIT: Am i the only one here who thinks that athlete on course HBP/PE3 video dont do exercise with correct hollow body position ? ![]()
![]()
Alessandro Mainente said:If you notice your feet at the beginning you are changing the position, this should be avoided.
personally i prefer a little bit of lean and hips to the floor before shoulders.
Thanks Alessandro ! Next workout I'm going to use little lean and focus on hips to the floor first. Wait for the video ![]()
What about Alessio's form in this video, is it correct ?
https://www.facebook.com/calimnastic/videos/638442992952892/?video_source=pages_finch_main_video
Pafke said:You need more lean. Notice how much athlete on HBP/PE3 video leans.
EDIT: Am i the only one here who thinks that athlete on course HBP/PE3 video dont do exercise with correct hollow body position ?
Yes, I know. I'm going to increase the lean slowly throughout the weeks without affecting form.
More lean might be easier if you rotate your hands out a bit more. Closer to a 45 degree angle. Wrist tightness will slow you down, with the fingers straight position.
Nick Roy said:More lean might be easier if you rotate your hands out a bit more. Closer to a 45 degree angle. Wrist tightness will slow you down, with the fingers straight position.
Hi Nick ! Take a look a this topic and you will see why I'm being careful about increasing the lean too fast ![]()
Alessandro Mainente said:If you notice your feet at the beginning you are changing the position, this should be avoided.
personally i prefer a little bit of lean and hips to the floor before shoulders.
Alex, watch my new video please, I think I pretty much did what you recommend. Hips first and try to not move my feet.
Alessio's version is not completely correct , he had very very very tight hips flexor especially the quads in fact he has to do an enormous effort in order to hold ppt during the planche lift. actually your version is far more better.
Alessandro Mainente said:Alessio's version is not completely correct , he had very very very tight hips flexor especially the quads in fact he has to do an enormous effort in order to hold ppt during the planche lift. actually your version is far more better.
Thanks for the correction Alessandro ! I really appreciated your help.
Hey Chuchodani, did you feel the difference in your wrists as your hands positioned differently from the first video to your more recent video. We had a talk about that in another post of yours. ![]()
kingzlo said:Hey Chuchodani, did you feel the difference in your wrists as your hands positioned differently from the first video to your more recent video. We had a talk about that in another post of yours.
I feel like there is no much difference, just that with fingers pointing forward I have kind of more support because your hands act as the legs of a chair "z" , but if you compare the videos my wrist is pretty much at the same level.