My goal long term is to do Bodyweight / Gymnastic BtGB workouts
without having to go to a Gym or depend on weight training.
I've done some Met-Con functional training which was like CrossFit with a trainer buddy of mine.
So, there is a guy (2 of them) coming to India for a vacation and being CrossFit experts are taking the first CrossFit India camp.
I told the guy I was interested.
He's charging 5000 Indian Rupees (INR) for 12 working days (1 hr sessions) through the 3 or so weeks of training.
This includes the Gym / Location etc.
Why am I tempted?
5000 INR = Roughly 100-125 USD. Which is not a lot -
Given the same would've cost me a lot in the US. I am hoping & guessing I will get something out of it.
But my concern is, if a lot of CF is going to be centered around Weights & Barbells then that wont give me much in terms of long term goals... Or will it?
I would however lost a bunch of bodyfat on account of these grueling sessions (from what I have heard CF is intense - Then again... I've done similar but not the same).
Ofcourse, at 9000-12,000 INR you get a 1 year long Gym membership (The usual weights & machines places).
For a really big gym the same would be around 18-22-25000 INR.
Question is... What should / would I expect to:
- Learn in terms of Exercise & Nutrition (Zone Diet)
- Gain in terms of Body Shift in these 12 'working days' over a period of 3 or so weeks.
- Given I've decided long term to stick with BtGB & Coach Sommers Gymnastics Training.. How does this add / complement../ benefit me Long term / Short term?
PS: I bought the Xtreme Rings recently and they were brought from the US to India by a friend recently. I was under the weather over 7-10 days, and am just recovering.