Hello, you guys (and girls) have been a huge encouragement to me (reading other peoples threads)!
I have come a long way, but not really compared to if I had had some good guidance.
Just wondering what you guys think: if I should try find a gymnastics type instructor?
Would enjoy having someone helping me, but I'm worried about: the coach not wanting to coach a much older person new to gym; the coach being dissapointed with my progress (cause I'm long and older); me being discouraged by small people doing everything better (no); and all these evil thoughts, including being scared to find a coach...
I am a 21 year old with a tall big build, but in poor shape. Still relatively slim, but generally lacking in cardio / strength etc according to my own standards. Can walk on my hands fairly well, starting to do handstand pushups, can do a tuck planche for a while, struggle with leg raises. Can do a couple over ten nice slow pullups (progress), can have very good self discipline.
I just want to rather progress and learn faster by having guidance rather than slowly achieving less by myself.
What do you think?