Hey
My boxing trainer Thinks that i need more muscle mass. So im going to combine it with GST F1.
But do you guys Think that i can combine the two? Ane get more muscle mass with F1
Started by battman, May 19, 2015 · 3 Replies · 2,257 Views
Hey
My boxing trainer Thinks that i need more muscle mass. So im going to combine it with GST F1.
But do you guys Think that i can combine the two? Ane get more muscle mass with F1
Hi battman,
F1 can be a great addition to your boxing, especially in terms of keeping your shoulders strong and healthy. I would also recommend H1 for all the shoulder flexion and extension drills.
In terms of gaining muscle mass, you will have to make recovery a big priority. I would recommend sleeping at least 8 hours each night, eating a ton of healthy proteins, fats, and carbs, and making sure your schedule allows for training both GST and boxing concurrently with adequate rest days.
Good luck, and keep us updated!
Best,
Chris
You wont gain a lot of mass with F1. However you will improve mobility and core strength also endurance.
F2,3,4 is more about building proper strength and size. F1 ensures you dont injure yourself in the process.
But keep in mind, if your only goal is to get huge, then simply do bodybuilder style barbell training. This yields fastest results in that department, but you will miss out on other qualities that GST provides.
J0X said:You wont gain a lot of mass with F1. However you will improve mobility and core strength also endurance.
I second that, nobody can beat me on never-ending circuit-style press-ups and sit-ups in all their variations in my boxing fitness class
and I'm twice as old as nearly all of them.
Mind you, I'm the only GB student there at the moment... ![]()