Please critique my routine

Started by xcondeezex, August 20, 2009 · 0 Replies · 1,908 Views

xcondeezex

I just read through Coach Sommers book and created a routine to suit my needs. Im doing a blend of steady state cycle and integrated training for a 8 week cycle. After the cycle I plan on starting a new one in which I will move to the next progression in each exercise if I improve enough. Each exercise will be done in 3 sets of 3-5 reps unless stated other wise. I still need to find my static hold times. I'll follow the outline in the book. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Monday- Press =Tuck Planche hold (not sure how long yet)

XR PPPU

Pull= Tuck Back lever hold (not sure how long)

XR Bulgarian Rows feet elevated

Core= L- Sit hold (not sure how long)

V-Ups 15 reps

Legs= ADV Tuck Front lever( not sure how long)

Sandbag bear hug squats (not sure of weight)

Wednesday- Press= Tuck PLanche

XR weighted dips

Pull= Tuck Back Lever hold

Assisted one arm chin up

Core= L-sit hold

oblique exercise (havent chosen one yet)

Legs= ADV Tuck Front lever hold

Glute Ham Raise

Friday- Press= Tuck planche hold

HSPU

Pull= tuck back lever hold

inverted chin ups

Core= l-sit hold

German hang pull

Legs= ADV tuck front lever hold

Bulgarian Split Squat 3x6