Guidedance what package or subscrition to get

Started by Jonas Michalko Hamann, May 9, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,838 Views

Jonas Michalko Hamann

Hej Gymnastic bodies.

 

Not sure if this topic is correctly placed, but didnt know where to put it. I have been doing some gymnastics on my own, but kinda reached a deadpoint in progression, so I was looking into buying some of your foundation series or some other product that could help me improve.

But I cant really figure out what I should get or what the best solutions is. I have been playing around with "freestyle" training for 2 years now, I basically got front and back lever down, clean muscle ups. Currently working on planche and handstands. I need some inspiration and help to progress.

 

Hope you have some good suggestions for what product might be good for me.

 

BR
Jonas

chuchodani

If money if not a problem, you should buy the whole foundation series (it will help you with your planche training and to me with the best integrated mobility out there, help you to get you front lever stronger and bring more structural balance to your training, which is the best in order to prevent injuries) and Handstand One, most people here will say that this is the best handstand course out there for an incredible low price.

 

If money is an issue, buy the starter pack. Remember that all courses comes with a 30-day money back guarantee 

brown.3794

Yep I also bought the whole foundation and h1. Think about it as a lifetime course with free advice and coaching. Your average gym membership would probably be as much or more expensive if you are doing foundation for a year or more. Also by yourself or at a gym you can't do form checks or gain knowledge from a national level gymnastics coach. Added bonus is Coach's matter of fact humor.

Mark Collins

If money is no object buy stretch, Foundation and Handstand.

Looking back if I could only buy one it would be stretch. Once you have great mobility you will not be fighting against your tightness and all other exercise becomes easy.

Think about how we develop as humans. We are born mobile, we develop balance, strength and then strength endurance. Most adults are stiff and we want to be stronger which can just exacerbate our imbalances. We need to reverse this thinking and regain our childlike mobility. I have seen untrained children do SLS easily as they are not stiff. That are not that strong, but are in balance.