Hello, this forum is great!
I have 2 newbie questions:
1. When I click on "Board Index" I get a "This board has no forums." message.
2. What's a WOD? I see it in a lot of threads.
Started by irongymnast, August 19, 2009 · 3 Replies · 2,362 Views
Hello, this forum is great!
I have 2 newbie questions:
1. When I click on "Board Index" I get a "This board has no forums." message.
2. What's a WOD? I see it in a lot of threads.
1.??????
2.WOD=Workout of the day
1. When I click on "Board Index" I get a "This board has no forums." message.
Maybe its your browser. Try firefox or google chrome. I'm using chrome and I never had that kind of problem.
No, it's not my browser. I think it's because I accidentally selected that I'm <18 upon registration and now I'm in the COPPA usergroup.
Can some moderator/admin remove me from that usergroup?