Hi
I would be very greatful if someone could criticise tell me if I'm going in the right direction with my programme.
My main goals are One Arm Chin Up and L seat to Hand Stand Press.I train 3 times per week,my weight 85 kg. If You think It's too much, or some of the specific goal exercises are not good choices in your opinion, let me know please. The rest of the exercises are just for general strength.
Monday
5 min Warm -up (some balistic stretching)
3 min Free hand stand
A-1 One arm chin-ups negatives- 3x3 each hand (working up to 5 reps then increase resistance)
B-1 XR HSTPU-3x3
A-2 PB leg v-up negatives-3x5+5 sec l seat hold swinging up and trying to lower down very slowly
B-2 Wall Hand Stand Pike Press-3x5+ 5 sec L hold
A-3 Quads-Leg extensions(machine) 3x5 Treating injury hence no body weight stuff
B-3 Humstrings(machine)
Wensday
5 min Warm -up (some balistic stretching)
2 min Wall Runs +2 min hand walking
A-1 Towel kipping Pull-ups -3x12-15
B-1 Medball- Swissball alternate push-ups-3x12-15 Legs on swissball hands aternate on medicene ball
A-2 Abb Wheel-3x8-10
B-2 Swiss ball Squats-3x12-15
A3 Wipers 3x 10 each side
B-3 Calf raises 3x15-20
Friday I created my own WOD
5 min Warm -up (some balistic stretching)
3 min Free hand stand
3 giant sets of 3xMUP,5 sec in support hold,3 l-seat pull ups,roll back to 3 l-seat dips
2sets of XR Pec Flys x 5 + Reverse Flys x 5
Thanks
Regards
Colcio