Foundation Now or Wait for Starter Pack?

Started by Dylan Robertson, April 12, 2015 · 6 Replies · 2,045 Views

Dylan Robertson

I have the $80 to be able to buy Foundation 1, but I don't have enough to be able to buy the starter pack. I won't be able to get the $100 extra for about 9-10 weeks, so I wondering should I buy Foundation now. (Note: I already have the Xtreme Rings)

vannybute

You do realize you'll only need 90 for the starter pack (plus the 80 you have)? Also, I think if money is a serious issue, you should wait for starter pack to save 10 dollars. But if 10 dollars isn't a lot to you, buy F1 now.

 

It's dependent on your goals and your financial position.

Dylan Robertson

$10 is not a lot to me, but getting $100 will take some time. I'm eventually going to complete all the courses, so starting earlier is better?

vannybute

Yeah. I would say so. The earlier you start the better. As you said, 10 dollars doesn't matter too much.

Also, do you happen to instead of 80 dollars have 100 for handstand? This is only because I wonder whether you more desire the skills of F or H.

Dylan Robertson

Nope, only $80. And as of right now, my goal is just overall better body strength so I believe that F1 is more beneficial to me than H1 right now. Eventually by the end of the summer I should have the money to buy H1.

Dylan Robertson

Also, anybody know why The Glute-Ham Raise isn't listed as a progression and why it's just SLS?

Rayne-William
Dylan Robertson said:

Also, anybody know why The Glute-Ham Raise isn't listed as a progression and why it's just SLS?

Glute-ham raise is found later in the Foundation course. It isn't part of Foundation one because strengthening and conditioning your knees is more important. Seriously, don't worry about it. Trust Coach Sommer's decades of experience.