Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why are the courses split up?

Rajesh Bhat

Rajesh Bhat

I understand H1 and H2 focus on very different goals (HS and press HS), but why is Foundation broken into 4 courses? 

Alessandro Mainente

because as handstand courses they focus of different but progressive exercises .(and more difficult so that the previous element is a pre req for the following). Also in the major of cases the split is necessary to divide the preparatory element from the specific element.

From a money POV, a unique foundation should have a price too high, if you split them you have a product more accessible. 

Dylan Robertson

I remeber that someone said that it is also more rewarding to complete each course, it's like a mini-goal. I'd rather have 4 mini-parts than one giga-series. Also this helps keep the download size small.

There is nothing to download in the courses, so nothing to keep small. Also it is quite common for athletes to be working one element in F1 and another in F2 etc. 

I think of it like an old fashioned encyclopaedia that comes in volumes - It's just a convenient way to break up what would otherwise be too large and too expensive.