Question to the forum on starting a program

Started by jmcman13, April 6, 2015 · 3 Replies · 1,706 Views

jmcman13

Hello:

 

I am a 33 year old male that has been exercising regularly since January 2015. I am still 35lbs overweight and don't do alot of body weight stuff except push ups. My question is what program would be good to start with, and am I too overweight to do one of them? I want to be able to manipulate my body and develop a lean and strong physique. Also, do the programs come with videos and actual books? I don't see a contact us area on the website so I can email questions directly to the company. Thanks for your time!

 

 

 

JM

Cole Dano

You will want to start with either Foundation One or the Starter Pack and add Handstand One at a later date as you get slightly more comfortable.

 

There is no reason at all that you can't start, the course begin from a very basic level and allow you to build up at your own pace. The course consists of online video, descriptions, and programming guides so you know what and how much to do each week.

 

To contact support, just use the Help button in the bottom right corner of every forum page.

Sensei JP

F1 (or the starter pack) is indeed the place to start.  Keep in mind, though, that this is STRENGTH training.  The program is not the fastest way to lose weight.  You will need to add some supplementary work, likely cardio or interval training, if losing weight is your main focus.  The more weight you lose, the easier these bodyweight movements will be, so consider that as motivation.

jmcman13

Thanks for the replies! I'm trying to gain functional strength as well as lose alot of weight so its easier to manipulate. I'll probably start with foundation 1 and go from there. Thanks guys!