This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Gym refuses to let me do Jefferson Curls

Started by Alan Tseng, March 27, 2015 · 30 Replies · 1,332 Views

Coach Sommer

Stay off the bench.  Their facility, their rules.

 

Use aerobic steps to perform your Jefferson Curls on.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Keegan

Most aerobic steps have risers that can be attached to the bottom so you can adjust the height of the step (to make the step aerobic classes they are designed for more challenging). If just staring on the step itself isn't enough height, just add some risers and you should eventually have enough height to let you get full ROM.

Alan Tseng

so I tried today stacking eight 4lbs plates(4 per side) and that worked out for me.

brown.3794

I feel like that's way more dangerous than a bench lol.

Alan Tseng

Sorry, I meant eight 45 lbs plate on each side with aerobic step on top

Shoes Magoo

And they have deemed that to be LESS dangerous than standing on a bench???