Building the body for rings

Started by Gregor, August 10, 2009 · 411 Replies · 142,626 Views

Wangtang6911
Gregor said:
168cm and cca. 70-71kg

Damn, I am only 166cm and 52Kg. I have small legs though and a small frame in general.

Joshua Naterman

Sorry to hear about the shoulder blade! Hope it's just a momentary thing. Do you get massages regularly?

Gregor

No, not regulary. It costs alot of money...I need to get better sport ranking, then it will be free :D:D We have rankings for sportsmen like national rank, international rank, top rank.

I'm curently at national rank. For international rank I need to place 6th at the world cup A category, 3rd at world cup B category,...

Yes I hope it's a momentarly :x

Coach Sommer

I have noticed that for some time your physical conditioning has been very ring strength specific. Perhaps adding in a general strength day or two per week will help to off set the muscle imbalances which you are currently experiencing from focusing solely on ring strength.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Gregor

I will try to change. Thanks coach.

Gregor

I placed second at first Hungarian Grand Prix.

At first oficial training the pain was even more, but suprisingly after a half hour of jackuzi and puting my back on massage tubes, the pain was gone :shock: :shock:

Razz

Congratulations with the medal!

and good the pain is gone :D

Coach Sommer

Congratulations, Gregor!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Joshua Naterman

Great work! Is there a video?

Gregor

Thanks to everyone.

I don't know if there is any video :oops: TV brodcast was there though...

Aviv

Cool, congratulations. By coming second have you now placed yourself for a next competition of some sort?

Gregor

Well no...Next competition is a World championship. So I'm a backup if someone get injured.

Aviv

Ok, seems good to try and get your injuries better by then. If someone is injuried you wouldn´t want that to pass.

Gregor

I'm going to world championship in london!!!

One of our sportsman has got injured. I'm sorry for him. He landed at last competition on straight legs on vault....

Like a real sportsman I didn't want to see to happen like that.

braindx
Gregor said:
I'm going to world championship in london!!!

One of our sportsman has got injured. I'm sorry for him. He landed at last competition on straight legs on vault....

Like a real sportsman I didn't want to see to happen like that.

Congrats sir. Good luck. :D

Razz

Congratulations! That is huge for you!

Sorry about your friend, ofcourse that is never what you want to happen.

Gregor

Thank you both.

Yes it's a hue thing for me :mrgreen:

Aviv

When are the worldchampions in London?

Gregor

it starts at tuesday.

Razz

you gotta record it man! (if you have time at all to make someone record it ofcourse) wish i could see it live :mrgreen:

Joshua Naterman

Congratulations Gregor! I hope your teammate heals quickly and I wish you great success in London!

Coach Sommer
I'm going to world championship in london!!!

Gregor that is great news indeed, my friend. Good luck in the competition!

Click here for information on options for viewing the World Championships beginning this coming Oct 15. Hopefully we will get to see Gregor in action!

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

heinrich

On saturday I'll watch a local competition for the first time and I'm really looking forward to it.

But WORLD CHAMPIONCHIPS are so cool :D

Congratulations Gregor. I guess it feels really good when all your hard work is paying off!

Enjoy!

Gregor

Thanks to all.

I wish I will do the best I can, for sure I will try it on my Worlds debut.

Gregor

I didn't compeet as I wanted... I made another big mistake at jonnason (to much support) and fell at the dismount....

At the end of the competition I saw I could go to 20th place...

I was in the clasification group with Jovtchev and Chi Beng (he hit the rings at the dismount and almost felt on his head).