not necessary, you can more workout per week, it much more depends on your trainig volume and yours capabilitys.
And I am not world class (that means to be in finals in world and europeanchapionship), but I hope I will be someday ![]()
Started by Gregor, August 10, 2009 · 411 Replies · 142,626 Views
not necessary, you can more workout per week, it much more depends on your trainig volume and yours capabilitys.
And I am not world class (that means to be in finals in world and europeanchapionship), but I hope I will be someday ![]()
You WILL be world class!
The volume and frequency of your training has taught me a lot about how to structure my training, and it is helping
I have to do a bit less volume because I am A) heavy, and B) not as conditioned as you, yet
I will get there though! How should I start practicing the swinging stuff? I have no idea how to begin swinging on the rings.
slizzardman said:You WILL be world class!The volume and frequency of your training has taught me a lot about how to structure my training, and it is helping
I have to do a bit less volume because I am A) heavy, and B) not as conditioned as you, yet
I will get there though! How should I start practicing the swinging stuff? I have no idea how to begin swinging on the rings.
Start with a basic swings....
I think there is somewhere a topic where I explained how should the basic swings look like. I've
Edit: here are topics ![]()
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1428&p=8617&hilit=swing#p8617
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1809&p=11279&hilit=swing#p11279
Thanks! Gregor, have you ever had problems with tendonitis when building your planche and swallow?
No.
I was talking about military presses with weight
but maybe it's better doing HSPU with a weighted vest.
Felipe said:I was talking about military presses with weightbut maybe it's better doing HSPU with a weighted vest.
Military press is completly diffrent execrise and it is for shoulders. HSPU is primarly for triceps.
Presses have the same motion of HSPU
SAXPJ3PfdyY
I said military press because it was the more similar exercise I knew the name, sorry.
Felipe said:Presses have the same motion of HSPUSAXPJ3PfdyY
I said military press because it was the more similar exercise I knew the name, sorry.
Yes I know it has a same motion, but in the military press you mainly press with shoulders in Hspu not.
I probably wont post a video today, although I made a movie but....I have a problems with my eyes, so I had to jump down from rings before dismount becuse I didn't see anything on my right eye. So routine wasn't good, I noticed bluryness at first hold and from bad to worse...
Now, I'm going to the doctor to get some antibiotics.
That sucks man, hope you get better soon!
Thanks.
Edit: I got some antibiotics and eye drops.....
What happened with your eyes? Any diagnosis?
I don't know what happend, but it is infection....
First routine done after one week time....It's slightly better but far from ok.
First good training after almost two week time due to my eye infection.
Gues I won't be ready as much as I wanted to be and planned to be.
edit:
1. Whole competition routine
2. 2/3 of competition routine
3. Second half of routine
4. First end of strength of routine with 1kg belt
5. Second end of strength of routine with 1kg belt
6. Azarian+straight press to inverted 2x
7. Back uprise to inverted 2x
8. Back roll to maltese+down to back lever and uprise to maltese 1x (F+F)
9. Long HS Hold 3x
10. Biceps curl work
That's it for today....Now I'll go back to gym and work with kids till 20:00
2 F's in a row, that is insane :twisted:
Good that you are back in training now!
It would be nice to have next year two F's in row ![]()
Thanks Razz! Yes I'm glad to be fully in training.
Haven't been on gym bodies much lately so i've missed this thread, but this is a fascinating read. Thanks for posting this Gregor, it has been illuminating!
Cheers
1. 2x whole competition routines
2. 2x back roll to maltese-nakayama-pike press to inverted with 1kg belt
3. 2x Azarian-straight press to inverted
4. 1x back uprise to inverted-rodrigouez 1-press to maltese-nakayama-press to maltese-iron cross
5. 1x back uprise to inverted-rodriguez 1
6. 2x kip to iron cross-press to maltese
7. 1x iron cross buterfly-iron cross buterfly- at third iron cross hold 5s
8. 3x kip to L-seat-pike press to HS-HS 40s
Demus
thanks :oops:
Gregor, you are a Man-imal !!!
Gregor, just out of curiosity, what is your height and weight??
168cm and cca. 70-71kg
Wow, that's pretty tall and heavy for a ring specialist, huh?
sasquatch said:Wow, that's pretty tall and heavy for a ring specialist, huh?
Yes. I'm almost only one who can jump freely on rings on competitions ![]()
Al Ali Asi form Jordan is even heavier then me (but he has very very big legs to :wink: ).
Edit: Yesterday I felt a litlle pain in my shoukder blade so we end training imediatly. We will see how it will goes in Hungary.
My health lately is not so bullet proof :|