I decided to make a new topic due to new prioritys and goals. This my new topic is also more suitable by topic title "building the body for rings".
As you may already noticed I discused with Coach in previous topic "tranzition from maltese (swallow) to inverted cross" about returning back to the basics and to reorganizing of training program.
After a break I already had 3 minor injurys: first-joint of finger flexors,second-rear deltoid from assisting slippery kid from sweat and third side deltoid from giant swing forward.
So I've had 3x/day of 15 minutes massage with 3 diffrent creams and alot of elastic band work
Changes:
instead of 2 high intesty training sessions per week to 3 trainings per week (monday/wedensday/friday)
2 trainings per week with auxiliary exercises like planches on p.bars and so on (tuesday/thursday)
more pully system to feel the perfect line for warming up on high intesity training sessions
more elastic band warming up and elbow prehab dips, push ups

