Going dairy free

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, March 17, 2015 · 53 Replies · 12,664 Views

thecolin
Nick Roy said:

The ultimate truth is likely in there, where we all veer off is everything else.

 

I think we'll eventually get to the point where we can definitively sort out all these details. But currently such answers are beyond the scope of present understanding.

Sean Hunter

I personally don't care about what makes me live longer. I just saw something about some 104 year old woman that drinks 3 dr. peppers a day. Another 100 year old woman that eats cookies and smoke cigars

 

So should i adopt this diet? No. It's not about what makes me live longer.

 

It's about optimizing yourself in the now. 

 

A lion in captivity lives longer than one in the wild. But is it a lion anymore?

vinca_minor

Yes.

Bipocni
vinca_minor said:

Yes.

If it looks like a lion, and it sounds like a lion...