As the title says, I'm considering going dairy free. I used to drink 0,5 litre of milk everyday with my cereals and usually also eat a Greek yogurt later in the day. Now I found that I perform better when my breakfast consist of other thing but milk and cereals ( I especially enjoy this one recipe https://youtu.be/tl-L8JdscVY). Then I started noticing that I get breakouts after the days where I consume dairy products. Also my mom says that when I was a little child I used to be slightly intolerant to lactose but the doctor suggested her to continue giving me because it wasn't a big deal. So I'm considering going dairy free for a while and see what happens. Are you aware of some health benefits that could come from doing this?
PS: I'll make sure to get my calcium from other sources and probably gonna eat diary products every now and then ( I can't stop eating pizza
)