Adding front, back lever and planche to my routine

Started by Spanyard, August 7, 2009 · 4 Replies · 3,218 Views

Spanyard

As I saw the begginers routine from killroy70( sorry if thats not the correct name), I was interested on practisin almost every day I workout the planche, front lever and back lever. In his routine, killroy70 practise them at the beggining, but I've read Coach Sommer prefers to do them at the end of the workout, what works better?

And another question, this kind of work with those isometrics must be done with a posterior FBE like in the WOD or not?

Thanks.

Razz

If it's your main focus i would put them first, but then again might just be my preference :)

and you do not need to superset with another exercise, you can try to work for a 60s total volume in each position instead.

ashita

i inspired from killroy70 's routine and i built my routine

so check it out here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2422

i hope it will help you

Spanyard

Thank you guys :D

ashita

pleasure was for me ;)