This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HB/PE2 & iM

Started by Hanlim Lee, March 14, 2015 · 5 Replies · 123 Views

chuchodani

Your form looks much better ! But there still some things to address, you need to engage that PPT.

Hanlim Lee
chuchodani said:

Your form looks much better ! But there still some things to address, you need to engage that PPT.

Thanks. 

 

I'm occasionally watching video you made for me. 

 

Still I can't make as much hollow position or shoulder lock out as you do. 

 

Just practicing and feel lucky to have model video. 

chuchodani

Yes, keep refining it, keep improving it !

Awesssss

This ppt thing seem to be a problem for more than a few people. If yuo have H1, I recommend doing the ppt drills (even if you're not on those PE's), they will be very helpfulin F1.

Hanlim Lee
Hollow Man said:

This ppt thing seem to be a problem for more than a few people. If yuo have H1, I recommend doing the ppt drills (even if you're not on those PE's), they will be very helpfulin F1.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know there is ppt drill in H1.