Hey guys, I started a training log in the foundation 1 forum to track my F1 progress. I cannot seem to find it. The only thing I can think of is it got deleted? What is the reason for this? Also no one notified me of any rule breaking. I figured I would do my training log inside the designated forum as people who have access to that forum also purchased the product therefor there would be no issue with theft of information. Also my intentions for the log were not only for myself but for others to see what consistent progress looks like and hopefully journal and make positive remarks on areas I found difficult or easy and solutions to such issues. An explanation for this would be much appreciated as I was really looking forward to this.
Training log deleted?
Started by IronHarshaw, March 4, 2015 · 2 Replies · 1,814 Views
Please place training logs in the Workout Log section of the forum: https://www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/forum/18-workout-logs/
Okay that is no problem. I will be posting F1 progress in there then, but I would appreciate it if someone moved my Training log instead of deleting my hours worth of work. Thank you