Kinda just wanted to say hi to the community and introduce myself before the long road ahead starts.
Well im Matthew, 30 years old and have been power lifting / strength training for on and off the last 7 or so years, you could say my muscles are tight but that would be an understatement. Over the last 6 - 12 months I have been looking at something more or something different for my training, and Gymnastics has always fascinated me; so what better way to change things.
Obviously I am starting at the very beginning and understand this will be a very long long road, but one I am looking forward too. I work full time in a seated job and am studying a degree full time in biochemistry, so free time is a luxury.
Anyway im sure I will get to know you all as time goes on and you will all get to know me more as well.
Matthew