Hey everyone, my name's Kristopher. I live in Gilbert, Arizona and I started on Foundation One a little over three weeks ago (I just now signed up for the forum).
I came into this type of training from bodybuilding and general weightlifting. I was very unhappy with that kind of training and only did it because of the physique it promised (but didn't deliver, despite my best efforts). Also, it seemed that I would always get injured as soon as I started making progress, which was very frustrating to say the least!
Three weeks in to GST and I feel better, look better, and can already feel differences in how I move and the ease in which I move. I'm anxious to see how all of that will improve by the time I get through Foundation One!
I look forward to talking with everyone here and learning as much as I can!
Introductions!
Started by Kristopher, February 26, 2015 · 0 Replies · 1,134 Views