Online Classes

Started by Diddy, February 26, 2015 · 5 Replies · 3,234 Views

Diddy

Is there a certain order the online classes should be followed? Also I only have access to beginner online classes. Will intermediate and advance classes become available? Thank you for any help.

Salivanth

The online classes are only for beginners. The intention is that if you wish to advance beyond them, you buy the Foundation/Handstand courses and go through them.

Coach Sommer
Salivanth said:

The online classes are only for beginners. The intention is that if you wish to advance beyond them, you buy the Foundation/Handstand courses and go through them.

 

Or as a nice addition if you would like to add an additional work capacity day into your normal week's foundation schedule.

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Diddy

Ok thank you. That makes sense. 

Stephen Majerle

I do foundation, but my wife is following the online classes and that format is working great for her. I have also enjoyed seeing how they do their warm ups and I have started doing my warm ups similarly.

Sven Ravnstag

How does adding a work capcity day work? If you're doing F7/HS M/W/F, would the only class go say on Saturday?