This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Another iM1 and iM2 form check

Started by Daniel Stephan, February 22, 2015 · 5 Replies · 261 Views

Daniel Stephan

Hello!

HS/PE 1 and 2 iM have been troubling me for quite a while now.

Critique is very welcome.

 

 

Daniel Stephan

Thanks for the response.

Does this mean I perform iM1 incorrectly? I was hoping to pass mastery soon :mellow:

Micawberian

I think your im1 is quite nice. For im2, are those elbows completely locked out? they look slightly bent

Daniel Stephan

Yes, this is full extension for me. My triceps are flexed to the maximum here.

Rayne-William
Daniel Stephan said:

Thanks for the response.

Does this mean I perform iM1 incorrectly? I was hoping to pass mastery soon :mellow:

You are welcome!

 

I didn't imply whether you passed or failed, I just was merely making sure you saw what Coach Sommer wrote in the linked thread.