This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thoracic band pulls - Bungee?

Started by Mark Collins, February 22, 2015 · 56 Replies · 5,425 Views

MATTHEW LOBACZ
On 10/11/2016 at 9:18 AM, Jonas Berglund said:

Think ill buy these too. Hard to know. Anyone tryed these?

I just got them and tried them out. They work decently for the Supine Thoracic Band Pull.  For the Prone Thoracic Band Pull they don't provide enough resistance, it barely pulls my torso upward so I'm not feeling any stretch. Going to try these next.

Patrick Bochenek

This thread should absolutely be pinned at the top. Everyone starting with the thoracic bridge series will face this issue.

Kelby O'Shea

Hi Australians!

I’ve had this course for some time and have had a lot of trouble sourcing the bungees. Many links provided to US Amazon do not ship to AU. Never fear, I ordered some of the exact stuff coach recommends locally. They sell it by the lineal meter with a minimum order of 5m. I just completed my first sets of the band work from the series and it felt great.

I got 1 5m length of each diameter delivered for about $30 - pretty good I think. Link below:

https://www.rubberonline.com.au/stretch-products-c58/shock-cord-c48/

JANSEN CHE
On 28/11/2017 at 7:40 PM, Kelby O'Shea said:

Hi Australians!

I’ve had this course for some time and have had a lot of trouble sourcing the bungees. Many links provided to US Amazon do not ship to AU. Never fear, I ordered some of the exact stuff coach recommends locally. They sell it by the lineal meter with a minimum order of 5m. I just completed my first sets of the band work from the series and it felt great.

I got 1 5m length of each diameter delivered for about $30 - pretty good I think. Link below:

https://www.rubberonline.com.au/stretch-products-c58/shock-cord-c48/

HI Kelby,

Thanks for the link! where did you buy your handles from?

Kelby O'Shea

@JANSEN CHE I just use my rings handles at the moment I got mine from Hart Sport.

Jonas Berglund

Ive been using a cord bungee without handles, works good when installed... But,, its a tangle and some issue with getting them installed with correct lengths every time. With small kids home i need to be more efficient so i can get going faster.

Any tips on a good product for this exercise? Preferably with handles this time. I live in EU/sweden. Thank you